How to make a delicious banana coconut ice cream but extremely simple from ingredients to steps. We will help you get a unique and super attractive snack at home.
Ice cream is a very attractive dish from children to adults especially on hot sunny days. There are many different types of ice cream like lemon ice cream, mint ice cream, chocolate ice cream … Today Hunnie will introduce you to a very attractive ice cream made from banana and coconut. The ice cream is super delicious, super soft and creamy, super fragrant, super easy to make without fussy and without ice cream machine. When eaten, it creates a feeling of mixing the sweetness of milk, the fat of coconut and the aroma of bananas. Let’s make this delicious banana coconut ice cream with Hunnie!
Good for: 10 slices of ice cream
Implementation: 10 minutes
Refrigerate: 5 hours
Level: Very easy
The ingredients are very simple
- 5 ripe bananas
- 2 boxes (200ml) of yogurt
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- 200ml coconut milk
- 50g roasted peanuts, crushed
- 50g shredded coconut
Line stencils into molds / boxes of 1 liter capacity.
Peel bananas, cut into three slices lengthwise!
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, condensed milk, and coconut milk together!
- Scoop one scoop of the milk mixture into the box, smooth it evenly. Arrange a layer of banana. Sprinkle with a layer of peanuts and coconut.
- Repeat until the ingredients are gone! Remember to layer the top layer of peanuts and grated coconut. Use your hand to gently press to make the layers stick!
- Put the ice cream in the freezer of the refrigerator! Then wait patiently.
- After about 5 hours, take out and remove the cream from the box, and remove the paper. Use a sharp knife to cut the cream into slices.
Now you have a delicious batch of banana coconut ice cream like hers made!
If left in the freezer for too long, it will be hard and non-porous.
Remove the cream from the mold and let it sit in the cooler for 30 minutes before serving.
If you do not have stencils, when you remove the mold you need to put the cream mold in hot water for 30 seconds and then turn it upside down!
When cutting bananas, always leave them on a cutting board, use a knife that is shorter in length or with your own gloves and without the tip of the knife too sharp.
Above is a very simple banana coconut ice cream recipe, right? A treat worth a try. Wish you success!