Since I like to eat the caramel style, I grill a little dark yellow to make the brown sugar turn dark yellow, taste very different and strange, in general super delicious!
- Residual yeast: 230g (levain: cultured from 50g female yeast with 100g powder, 100g of water)
- Flour: 480g
- Brown sugar: 70g
- Unsweetened milk: 170g
- Eggs: 1 fruit
- Butter (Melted): 60g
- Salt: 7g
- B / Cake spreads:
- Butter 100 -> 150g (optional)
- Brown sugar: 210g
- Cinnamon powder (cinamon): 15g
- Mix all Part A by hand for about 10 minutes, then let rest about 30 minutes and put in refrigerator overnight for 15 hours.
- Then take it out of the refrigerator and wait for the dough to cool down to about 1 hour and then shape (30×70 cm).
- Spread the butter, sugar and cinnamon powder mixture (this should be done first)
- Done scroll and shaped like the face down link below)
- Continue to rest the dough 1: 15p (depending on where it is cold or hot, the heart can change), the dough only swells almost twice.
- Spread the egg yolk on the top of the cake before baking again
- Finished grill 200 degrees C at 18p
Then over there, wish you success