Grapefruit tea is a refreshing summer snack that is very popular and loved by many people. Hunnie Cake would like to introduce to you the secrets of making the best pomelo tea.
Grapefruit tea is a dish that is made of white flesh. The part that every time we peel the grapefruit citrus fruits, we will remove it, but when we cook the tea, it’s delicious. Referring to this tea, most people think fussy and difficult to make, but in fact it is not. The ingredients are easy to find, can be purchased anywhere. The way to drink tea is simple, requires few requirements. There are many ways to cook grapefruit tea, but the most important thing is to make the pulp of grapefruit pure, not bitter, but the grainy drops when eating create a pleasant feeling in the mouth. Just pay attention to the tea making stages of our introduction below you will get a very delicious snack.
- The secret of delicious grapefruit pulp without being bitter, does not take time to squeeze, rinse for a long time and enlarge hands
- Cut off all the green spots on the pulp and remove the fiber.
- The pulp must be soaked and sweetened with sugar before the dough is crunchy and chewy without being as bland as a wick.
- Please coat the dough into 2 times. The first time the shirt is right when the pulp is slugging sugar so that the dough is slightly ripe, absorbing the pulp to keep the sweetness of the pulp. Then “shake the dough” times 2 to cover each piece.
2. Tea part
- Always pour the flour in a slow stream into the pot when the sugar water is boiling and stir well, the tea will be clear, thin and free of mortar.
- Grapefruit tea needs a cool, grapefruit flavor, so I only use brown sugar. Depending on your taste, you can use red sugar, molasses or palm sugar, but if so, the tea pot will only smell quite strong.
- I use the pandan leaves (sticky leaves) to keep the whole cool, and harmonious aroma of Buoi, the scent of grapefruit and sticky leaves, very pleasant.
3. Green beans are steamed just enough, but not crushed, put into tea after the tea has been compared to avoid having to stir many broken beans
4. In particular, grapefruit tea with coconut milk, if you want to be completely delicious, it is indispensable for the coconut milk made from fresh coconut.
Fresh copra needs to use both the water and the pulp. If only squeezed from coconut fiber, it will be difficult to get all the fat and cream.
Need to grind as small as possible the copra. However, copra is quite hard, needs a blender of the “buffalo” type a little bit, and takes a long and strong knife to be idle. Like I make coconut milk, I just cut pieces (even don’t need to cut too small pieces, super time-saving) and put them in the machine using the ice mill mode to puree. As a result, the coconut milk is called greasy, fragrant, and delicious, it is no match.
Wish you success with your great tea!