Have you ever embraced the Singapore dream? Dreaming of a Singapore with a strong green lion, with skyscrapers and dreaming of a civilized city worth living in the world. Let’s refer to Singapore self-sufficient travel schedule 4 days 3 nights and start the journey to explore this green island nation!
Singapore is a green – clean – beautiful island nation in the top of the world, this small country is always a dream destination for all tourists traveling around the planet. Featuring many green parks, diverse cultures, and rich cuisine, a 4 day 3 night itinerary is reasonable for a first-time Singapore trip.
The reason to travel to Singapore once in a lifetime
- Singapore exempt from visa for Vietnamese citizens: Belonging to ASEAN, we only need an ordinary passport to stay in Singapore for up to 30 days. A really great reason, from expensive visa application and many procedures, but still be satisfied here.
- The cleanest, safest country in the world: The cleanest and safest country in the world: The cleanest and safest country in Singapore ranked number one in the world is no exaggeration. With the goal of bringing green space to the city, this country does not hesitate to invest in a lot of green buildings that bring a clean atmosphere. Security is tightened to ensure safety for all citizens and visitors.
- Ancient and Modern: Although famous as the most modern country, the ancient features are still interesting highlights in this country. There are countless skyscrapers, but there are old towns with unique historical value. The mix of ancient and modern is such a perfect spice that increases interest in the green island nation with international visitors.
- Rich cuisine: The diverse culture influences from many countries such as China, Malaysia, and India bring the culinary scene in Singapore extremely rich. You will have the opportunity to enjoy many delicious dishes from many different ethnic groups and countries. The dishes here are prepared with very attractive flavors and colors. If you are a culinary fan, you will certainly not be able to “save” the budget when you come here.
Time to travel to Singapore is self-sufficient
The climate in Singapore has many similarities with Viet Nam, in a hot and humid region with an average temperature of about 22 degrees – 30 degrees. Depending on your travel purposes, you can come to this beautiful country in any season of the year.
- If you want to travel to Singapore on your own during the festival season, you can choose February, April and October of the calendar, this time the lion island nation is immersed in music and special dances from many regions. February has Hindu festival Thaipusam, April is time for food festival, boat racing. And in October the whole country will be colorful in the light festival.
- If you are a fan of shopping, you should visit Singapore in June, this is the biggest promotion season of this country of the year.
- For the purpose of relaxation, you can choose the time of year-end days, this is the busiest winter time of the green island nation with many activities, music, music, and fireworks.
How to move
If you hunt for cheap flight tickets to Singapore , you should hunt for tickets as soon as possible because there is a lot of time there will be promotional codes with extremely cheap prices!
The international airport in Singapore is Changi Airport, which is quite far from the city center. To move from Changi to the city you need to determine what terminal you are in, there are 4 terminals:
From the Terminal you can choose one of three means to get to the city: MRT, bus or taxi. The MRT station is located between Terminal 2 and 3, so to take this vehicle you need to walk about these 2 stations. If you want to take the bus you move to Terminal 1,2,3. The bus station is located in the basement of each station, the bus will stop at the pick up point very quickly and go around the stations to pick up passengers. If you take a taxi, you can easily catch the car from the Terminal. I will go to Sentosa island so choose a taxi to travel.
The transportation system in Singapore is extremely modern, making it easy for Singapore tourists to travel from one place to another by taxi, bus or MRT system.
Somewhere in Singapore
Singapore hotels are always famous for their high prices, so depending on your budget you can choose from the city center or some of the surrounding places such as Chinatown, Little India (Little India) and Arab (Kampong Glam) ) the price will be lower.
With a 4-day 3-night itinerary, if you want to experience all of Singapore’s most famous amusement parks, choose 2 nights at Resorts World Sentosa and 1 night stay in the city center. Resorts World Sentosa offers a variety of accommodation options, one of the most popular being the Festive Hotel. Especially when booking on Traveloka at the same time with flight booking, you will get a very good discount!
Singapore travel schedule self-sufficient 4 days 3 nights
Day 1: S.E.A. Aquarium Aquarium
- Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 19:00
On the first day, explore the S.E.A. Aquarium – the largest artificial aquarium in the world. Getting in here is the overwhelming feeling of walking in the beautiful ocean world. From the main entrance, there are 10 artificial ocean areas simulating 49 different seas. There are hundreds of marine species and thousands of beautiful corals here. Under the most modern light system, the ocean world appears extremely magnificent as stepping out from fairy tales.
Being able to touch a starfish is the best feeling when I explore this magical space. There are many other great experiences you can do at S.E.A Aquarium like sleeping with fish. In this experience you can stay overnight to watch interesting activities behind the scenes or take a tour and will be sleeping right in the misty ocean area.
How wonderful it would be to be immersed in the colors of the ocean at S.E.A Aquarium. The immense world out there still has countless wonderful things waiting for us to discover.
Day 2: Universal Studios Singapore
- Opening hours: 10: 00-18: 00
Universal Studios Singapore is the most attractive amusement park in the green island nation, whether you travel to Singapore on your own or on a tour, do not miss the opportunity to explore this majestic park. Universal Studios Singapore is located in the Resorts World Sentosa area, which is the most famous amusement and entertainment area of the lion island, making it easy for you to move here by any public transport.
Just walking through the door is the world of Universal blockbuster films are simulated. There are many different games and programs related to famous movies divided into areas such as Hollywood area, New York area, Sci-Fi City area, Ancient Egypt area….
Each zone is a typical architectural avenue like the scenes from the movie. There are many special shows, cartoon characters in makeup, many interesting adventure games. There is at least one food stall in each area, including many famous chains like Starbucks and Mel’s Drive-In. Surely you will be extremely wondering what to choose between this diverse culinary world.
A day of exploring Universal Studios Singapore and getting lost in legendary movies is over. If you are a movie lover or like the excitement and excitement, surely this amusement park is for you!
Day 3: Adventure Cove Waterpark – Singapore at night
Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Opening hours: 10: 00-18: 00
Traveling to Singapore is self-sufficient on a first day of October, although the weather is not too hot, the coolness at Adventure Cove Waterpark is still an interesting highlight not to be missed in your exploration of the blue lion island. The park is located in the Resorts World Sentosa area and ranks among the top 10 best water parks in Asia. There are many games and great entertainment here. If you are an adventurous person you can play speed water skiing, if you are a shy person, the feeling of lying on a buoy or diving underwater watching hundreds of marine animals are extremely interesting discoveries.
- Address: 6 Bayfront Ave, Marina Bay, Singapore
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 19:00
Referring to the museum may be a little less attractive to young people, but the ArtScience Museum in Singapore is very different. True to the name of the museum, here you will be amazed at the unique architecture that blends science and the unique art of ArtScience Museum. The museum is located next to the magnificent Singapore River, under the walkway near the Marina Bay hotel, this is one of the busiest areas of the lion island nation, so it is not difficult to come here if you travel to Singapore. self-sufficient.
Designed with a shape like a hand, the museum sends a message welcoming visitors from all over the world to visit. It takes place a lot of art exhibitions and is the place to display world famous collections. Depending on when you arrive the museum will have the opportunity to explore different works of art. One of the must-see experiences at the museum is to explore the future world with imaginations that go beyond the norm. You will be living in a space filled with sparkling stars, satisfied with the top art performances from the future or more accurately, the magical world only in fairy tales.
Singapore city at night
Have you ever wondered what color a green – clean – most beautiful city in the world will wear at night? Singapore at night will surely overwhelm you with the magnificent shimmering scenery when night falls in this blue lion island nation. The city lights up when Singapore is awash in dramatic light festivals. The whole space is sparkling like the stars under the beautiful Singapore River and it is difficult to use images or words to express this dreamlike beauty.
Day 4: Chinatown
On the last day in your self-sufficient Singapore travel schedule, try to explore Chinatown Chinatown – an interesting destination in this beautiful country. This is quite a busy street and has a long history of development, which marks the first steps of the Chinese to settle in the lion island nation. Over hundreds of years, the neighborhood has had many changes, but the traditional identities and beauty here have always been maintained. In Chinatown, it is easy to see the buildings and shops with bold Chinese architecture.
There are many attractive destinations in this Chinatown such as Temple of the Buddha, Sri Mariamman Temple, Red Dot Design Museum…. Each work has its own mark that attracts many visitors to visit. Cuisine in the Chinatown area is extremely diverse with dishes from all regions, especially and the most worth a try is still the traditional Chinese dishes of the local people.
Chinatown is a unique ancient highlight in the diverse picture of Singapore. If you have time, spend more than a day in this beautiful old town because there are so many interesting things waiting for you in “Little China”!
Note when traveling to Singapore
- In Singapore, the awareness of environmental protection is extremely high, you will be fined very heavily if you eat chewing gum, smoke cigarettes, or litter the street.
- The metro and bus here usually operate until 12pm and start again at 5am the next morning. If you take a taxi after 12 o’clock at night, the fee will be extremely expensive, so you should take note of the travel time!
- Hotels in the heart of Singapore are always among the most expensive in the world, so if you want to save money you should book rooms in Chinatown, Little India (Little India) and Arab (Kampong Glam).
- Traffic in Singapore circulates on the left side so you need to pay attention to cross the street and obey the traffic laws here.
- Singapore still has countless interesting places, explore 15 more free tourist destinations in Singapore
Singapore is always the ideal destination you should experience once in your life. With the above sharing about the 4 days 3 nights Singapore tour, wish you a visit to the green lion country with many interesting things!